Le Pacte d'Enroth
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Pacte d'Enroth

Forum de l'Empire d'Enroth, alliance multiplateformes

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Highest of the highest

+9
player 341
makiihar
Logain
Yorg
ThirdSword
Dark Revan
Talsi
Zoltan
Wraith
13 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Wraith

Wraith

Highest of the highest Empty
MessageSujet: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitimeLun 7 Mar 2011 - 15:32

salut tous
aujourd'hui en arrivant sur la board, je vois que j'ai un nouveau MP. je regarde et je tombe sur ça :

"Salut

When I was looking through your forum I found a list of top honor scores of french players and wondered if you knew what the highest domination score on a french game world was? I recently gathered quite an army and want to know if someone has had a greater one Wink
I got to say that my knowledge of the french language is quite limited so I have been unable to find it myself.

Thank you
/341"

comme ça fait pas mal de temps que je n'ai pas mis les pieds sur le forum officiel, je ne suis pas au top niveau connaissance des plus hauts scores, et ça à l'air d'intéresser nos amis étrangers Smile
quelqu'un connait la réponse ? (tylem, si tu passes ici Wink)

Dernière édition par Wraith le Mar 8 Mar 2011 - 23:29, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.siogar.com
Zoltan

Zoltan

MessageSujet: Re: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitimeLun 7 Mar 2011 - 15:51

Aha ce mec dans sa signature, il a mis :

"you thought you had an army ?" avec son score de domi : 42M points

Talsi

Talsi

MessageSujet: Re: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitimeLun 7 Mar 2011 - 15:59

Pourtant Marc pensait que personne ne dépasserait 1,5M d'armée (d'où les paliers de maintenance qui s'arrêtaient à 1,5M en saison 1) : ça alors, se serait-il trompé ?

On peut peut-être trouver l'information dans les chroniques de fin de serveurs : il y a les top 5 domination, richesse et honneur.
Zoltan

Zoltan

MessageSujet: Re: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitimeLun 7 Mar 2011 - 16:01

J'ai ri, ô divine impératrice, comme un débile devant mon PC ^^
Wraith

Wraith

MessageSujet: Re: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitimeLun 7 Mar 2011 - 16:17

je pense qu'il veut connaitre les scores les plus hauts par catégories du plateau français. hormis les chroniques, ya moyen de trouver ça où ?
(sacré marc ahah)
Zoltan

Zoltan

MessageSujet: Re: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitimeLun 7 Mar 2011 - 16:29

Dans les nouvelles des mondes.

Sur mes deux mondes saison1, la plus grosse domi était aux alentours de 26M.
Wraith

Wraith

MessageSujet: Re: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitimeLun 7 Mar 2011 - 16:32

Zoltan a écrit:
Dans les nouvelles des mondes.

j'aimerais éviter de browser le forum, si tu vois ce que je veux dire Smile
Zoltan

Zoltan

MessageSujet: Re: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitimeLun 7 Mar 2011 - 16:36

Non pas dans les forums, sur ta page d'accueil, y a une rubrique 'nouvelles' et tu peux chercher les anciennes.

C'est bien mieux que le forum ^^

D'ailleurs ça fait un bail qu'il n'y a plus de chroniques sur les forums des mondes, ni sur le forum général d'ailleurs !
Talsi

Talsi

MessageSujet: Re: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitimeLun 7 Mar 2011 - 16:37

Pourtant cela t'aurait permis de constater que tu as reçu un MP, ô Baron bounce

Il suffit de regarder dans le sous-forum "chroniques" en fait, qui ne compte que 134 discussions, les stats étant en général en première page : ce n'est pas insurmontable. Par contre, tous les serveurs n'y sont pas.

En allant dans "nouvelles", il me semble qu'on ne voit que les chroniques des serveurs sur lesquels on a joué.
Wraith

Wraith

MessageSujet: Re: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitimeLun 7 Mar 2011 - 16:52

effectivement !! je vois que j'ai aussi de doux mots de la part de kryss, je m'empresse de lire ça Very Happy
Dark Revan

Dark Revan

MessageSujet: Re: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitimeLun 7 Mar 2011 - 16:54

Wraith a écrit:
effectivement !! je vois que j'ai aussi de doux mots de la part de kryss, je m'empresse de lire ça Very Happy
Tu en as de la chance Wink
Wraith

Wraith

MessageSujet: Re: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitimeLun 7 Mar 2011 - 17:01

je suis le plus heureux des hommes Very Happy
ThirdSword

ThirdSword

MessageSujet: Re: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitimeLun 7 Mar 2011 - 19:08

Je suis presque jaloux...
Yorg

Yorg

MessageSujet: Re: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitimeMar 8 Mar 2011 - 15:38

Tssss....
Sinon, il n'y avait pas une page des classements par serveurs ? Il me semblait avoir vu ça avec les durées des serveurs également...
Wraith

Wraith

MessageSujet: Re: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitimeMar 8 Mar 2011 - 15:58

Yorg a écrit:
Tssss....
Sinon, il n'y avait pas une page des classements par serveurs ? Il me semblait avoir vu ça avec les durées des serveurs également...

si tu sais où ça se trouve je suis preneur ! Smile
la flemme de chercher
Zoltan

Zoltan

MessageSujet: Re: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitimeMar 8 Mar 2011 - 17:13

Sur la page d'accueil du jeu Baron !

A gauche, les nouvelles de mes mondes, et y a les derniers classements !

A noter aussi que tu as accès aux classements de tes mondes finis sur cette même page.
Logain

Logain

MessageSujet: Re: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitimeMar 8 Mar 2011 - 20:47

Zoltan a écrit:
Aha ce mec dans sa signature, il a mis :

"you thought you had an army ?" avec son score de domi : 42M points

C'est pas la peine de chercher hein, 42 M en saison 1 je ne vois même pas comment il fait, je crois pas qu'on ait dépassé 30M de beaucoup si ? Shocked

Ou alors un serveur genre coca qui prend son temps et sans baston, ou/et avec pushing ?
Wraith

Wraith

MessageSujet: Re: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitimeMar 8 Mar 2011 - 21:36

sa réponse Smile

Hehe.. nice Smile Do you have a number of how big army a french player managed to gather? I heard palladyn say something about 35M once on the us forum (it was this that sparked my domination rank hunt Wink

Well.. I started to plan it very early on, by not joining together with an alliance. I let a few of my neighbors develop their kingdoms and then one by one converted them into my farms when their mines had reached higher levels. I had 10 heroes out pillaging constantly, up to 47 targets per day (most of them fully improved lvl 10 mines). When I captured my last few cities, I took the under-developed ones in order to leave the developed ones open for pillaging. My 8 support heroes and an alliance with lots of map buildings helped a lot as well. I received no help whatsoever from any external source. Also, I saved every resource that I did not need from early on, so when I hit the point where pillaging and my own cities were not enough, I had 10k commons and 3k rares to sell at appropriate days.

It was heavy in the end. My wealth score totally stopped. I was almost rank 1 in wealth for a while. During the time that I, with my 13 cities, gained 5M guys with 10 cities gained 50M Very Happy In the end, my total production, including commons and rares, were about -800k.
makiihar

MessageSujet: Re: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitimeMar 8 Mar 2011 - 21:40

Bourrin ^^ Mais c'est pas tres amical de réduire ses voisins à des fermes !!
Wraith

Wraith

MessageSujet: Re: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitimeMar 8 Mar 2011 - 21:44

makiihar a écrit:
Bourrin ^^ Mais c'est pas tres amical de réduire ses voisins à des fermes !!

c'est ce que je me suis dis aussi ahah
si vous avez des questions posez les lui ici, je lui ai dis de venir poster sur ce topic Smile

you can post here buddy, if you have any questions for the french players or if anyone here have some questions for you, i'll do the traduction (but i bet a lot of people here speaks english quite well)

player 341

MessageSujet: Re: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitimeMar 8 Mar 2011 - 22:03

Well.. my neighbors did not like all of my actions either, so I became something of a futile resistance magnet, resulting in about 1/3 of my army lost quite early on Very Happy Other than that, it was more or less just sitting in my castle and build the entire server. There was a little bit of fighting in the end, so I got a few mill honor extra.
Buldo

Buldo

MessageSujet: Re: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitimeMar 8 Mar 2011 - 23:01

Hi player 341 ! (funny name Razz )

Just to know : your amies were constituted by what kind of tiers ? And what race were you ?
I believe there must have been a lot of tiers 5+ and 6+, but were there any other ?

It's great for you to have gone beyond any other guy in that field. Congrats Wink
But I have to say that I hope you won't be acting like that in every server you play in ^^ — I am the kind of guys who do not attack unless it is necessary Cool [and pillaging is bad, it's evil Razz *erk*].

I hope you the best for the rest of your servers Wink
See you,
Buldo
Jactari

Jactari

MessageSujet: Re: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitimeMar 8 Mar 2011 - 23:17

You know, Buldo, 341 is quite an angel on english forums, and a helpful fellow player.
Maybe he has to balance this in some way.

Welcome here, 341.
player 341

MessageSujet: Re: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitimeMar 8 Mar 2011 - 23:19

I started out with a bit immature nick during the private betas, but the devs changed it to player 341 during intl tech beta and I've kept it since.

I played as necro, and indeed, the major part of my army was t5+ and t6+. However, I also recruited tons of t3+ (I had built the region dwelling surrounded by as many fields as possible in every city). Normally, I just go for t5+ and t6+, but I felt that I would not get enough of those even with my bunch of leaders...

Don't worry. Usually, I am trying to be a bit useful for my alliance and not bashing neighbors Wink This was a one time thing.

Thank you Jactari and Buldo.
Wraith

Wraith

MessageSujet: Re: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitimeMar 8 Mar 2011 - 23:28

nice seeing you here 341 Smile
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Highest of the highest   Highest of the highest Icon_minitime

Highest of the highest
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant